A Professional Liability Update
You make decisions every day that can come back to bite you. You may not think so, but in this day of litigiousness, your business may be at risk. One way to manage your risk is to consider management liability insurance. Professional liability, insurance is not just good business; it is as necessary as heat and lighting for your office. Statutes, federal, and state laws change on a regular basis, so it is vital that your company protect its assets with professional liability insurance.
If you perform any of these services, you may need professional liability insurance
- Provide any construction management
- Provide advice to clients
- Perform professional services
- Advise client on how to save money
- Provide advice on how to install equipment
- Recommend any building code changes
- Real estate professionals
- Non Profits
- Travel agents
- Medical professionals
- Funeral directors
The best thing you can do is call our office and have us provide you with a risk review, including coverage options. Once you have had a chance to review coverage and pricing, then you can make an informed decision.